Wild Thyme Barn – Sleeps 2 – is now Dog Friendly!
- Pond View Cottage – we welcome 2 dogs
- Wild Thyme Barn – we welcome 1 dog
- The Old Watch House – we welcome 1 dog
- The Manor Farmhouse – please enquire if you would like to bring your dog
Penventinue Petiquette Policy
With regret we are unable to accept dogs under 12 months old.
A supplement of £100 per dog per stay applies with £50 returnable if the following wishes are followed:-
- Please do not allow your dog on the furniture or upstairs, especially into bedrooms – in cases where a more thorough clean is required due to hairy or dirty furniture or bed linen, we will advise you of this along with the associated cleaning, laundry and/or item replacement costs.
- Please do bring a crate if your dog has one.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times if holidaying at Penventinue Manor Farm – there is a fenced garden to allow your dog off the lead to run around and exercise itself.
- Please do not leave your dog alone in the cottage at any time – we can take care of your dog for you
We have fields and the Saints Way walk on our doorstep. Par Beach is only 3 miles away and is an all year round dog friendly beach.
We provide a Doggie Holiday Box containing various convenience items, such as bowls, feeding mat, throws, towels, shampoo, brush, doggie-doo bags, and natural dog treats. We have spare leads & collars also.
We supply Holiday Dog Tags which you dog can wear in conjunction with their normal collar. It details our phone number and location should in the horrendous but very unlikely event your dog goes missing whilst on holiday with us.
Please click on the images below to give further information on dog friendly beaches, pubs and visitor attractions in and around Fowey, Cornwall plus health advice for when on holiday and safety advice for when in and around water and on boats with your dog.