Hide away in a charming cottage made for two, plus your hound… where you can enjoy luxurious comforts whilst taking in the stunning surrounding countryside and coast. This gorgeous converted barn creates the perfect holiday cottage for a romantic break or special celebration. Snuggle up in front of your log burning stove or on a barmy evening take a glass of wine out into your private garden & terrace and relax as you stare up at a blanket of sparkling stars… the stars are brighter when you view them from the coast.
Boasting an imposing four poster bed and access from your bedroom on to the gardens, it really is fantastic for couples wanting to get away from it all.
Why not rent Wild Thyme in conjunction with one of our other cottages? – perfect for any teenagers that need their own space or maybe you are coming on a generation family holiday and Grandma and Granddad would like to have their own little hide-away too!
Master bedroom with Four poster bed
- Large bathroom with bath and stepover shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Miele washer & dryer, iron & board and outside washing line, Dyson Vacuum & Handheld hoover
- Remington Hairdryer in bedroom
- Open planned living & dining area with wood burning stove including kindling & logs (seasonal)
- LCD TV with built in DVD player
- Access to a large DVD library; every genre with all the latest releases
- Roberts Radio with integrated Ipod player
- Board games, books & puzzles
- Picnic Set, blanket, Cool Bag with freezer blocs and Hamper
- 46cm Kettle Barbeque with utensils (Charcoal not included)
- Private garden and terrace with Barlow Tyrie garden dining furniture & parasol
- Cot and highchair available complimentary
- Microfibre duvets & pillows with The White Company bed linen and towels included and bed will be made up for you
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary & safe parking onsite
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly – accommodating a maximum of 1 medium dog (over 12 months old) . Supplement charge of £100 per stay applies – £50 returnable if cottage ‘petiquette’ is respected.
- Dog Box included with throws, doggie-doo bags, shampoo & towel, hair brush, holiday collar, feeding mat & bowl.
- Private enclosed paddocks for you to exercise your dog off the lead
- For Babies & Children:-
- Highchair, stairgate & cot included in cottage
- Baby Dan Cot includes:-
- Padded bumper rails
- Complete with mattress pad
- Large sleep and play area for child
- 2 wheels with brakes for easy transportation
- Front storage pocket
- Handy carry bag
- Put up and take down for storage in seconds
- Wall plug socket covers for safety
- Cushioned rubber coffee table corners
- Tipitoes Step Up stool in bathroom
- Tough Melamine plates, bowls, cutlery and drink-ware
- Holiday Starter Pack:-
- Oven glove, tea-towel, dish sponge and Jcloth, Ecover washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, all purpose cleaner, toilet cleaner, toilet roll and kitchen roll, and when staying 5 or more nights – 1 pint milk & 1 bottle of wine
Situations can occur that are out of everyone’s control and for that reason, we strongly recommend Holiday Insurance
During School Holidays and our peak season (1st May to 30th September) change over day will be a Saturday with a minimum 7 night stay. Outside of these dates, short breaks are available with any arrival day.
Tenancy commences at 4pm on day of arrival and ends at 10am on day of departure. Outside the Peak Season, earlier arrivals or later departures may be possible, please ask at time of enquiry.