For a week’s holiday or short break for the family including your pet, Pond View Cottage is perfect. A beautifully converted rustic holiday cottage including your own private terrace and garden with herb patch. With plenty of space indoors and out plus stunning sea and countryside views, you really can relax in your own little corner of Cornwall.
With everything you need for your holiday – Pond View’s kitchen is fully equipped with a hob, double oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer. Upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms with fantastic views across the gardens and towards the ponds, giving a real traditional Cornish cottage ambience. There is a main bathroom with walk-in shower and en-suite with bath and overhead shower.
It has an interconnecting lockable door that leads from the living room into the Garden Room and can be rented in conjunction to give a third double bedroom and extra bathroom.
If you would like to include your pet on your holiday to Cornwall, it may help you to know where all the dog friendly beaches are in relation to us. The closest to us is Par beach, located only 3 miles away. Par beach is a very popular family and dog friendly beach all year round. Please click here for further information on all other dog friendly beaches in Cornwall.
Sleeps 4 (or 6 with The Garden Room)
2 small or 1 medium sized Dog Welcome (over 12 months)
One Superking bedroom with antique sleigh bed – further bedroom has 2 large single beds
- Family bathroom contains a walk in power shower
- En-suite bathroom in Master bedroom with bath and overhead power shower
- Open planned living area with wood burning stove including kindling & logs (seasonal)
- Fully equipped kitchen/diner with oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Miele washer & dryer, iron & board and outside washing line, Dyson Vacuum & Handheld hoover
- Remington hairdryers in bedrooms
- LCD TV with built in DVD player
- Access to a large DVD library; every genre with all the latest releases
- Board games, books & puzzles
- Roberts Radio with integrated Ipod player
- Private terrace with Barlow Tyrie garden dining furniture & parasol
- 46cm Kettle BBQ and utensils (charcoal not included)
- Torch, Umbrella & Binoculars
- Local OS Maps, Local Reference books and Personalised Treasure Trail around Fowey.
- Picnic Set, blanket, Cool Bag with freezer blocs and Hamper
- Microfibre duvets & pillows plus The White Company bed linen and towels included and beds will be made up for you
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary & safe parking on site
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly – accommodating a maximum of 2 small/1 medium dog (over 12 months old) . Supplement charge of £100 per stay applies – £50 returnable if cottage ‘petiquette’ is respected. Dog Box included with throws, doggie-doo bags, shampoo & towel, hair brush, holiday collar, feeding mat & bowl.
- Private enclosed garden for you to exercise your dog off the lead
- For Babies & Children:-
- Highchair, stairgate & cot included in cottage
- Baby Dan Cot includes:-
- Padded bumper rails
- Complete with mattress pad
- Large sleep and play area for child
- 2 wheels with brakes for easy transportation
- Front storage pocket
- Handy carry bag
- Put up and take down for storage in seconds
- Wall plug socket covers for safety
- Cushioned rubber coffee table corners
- Tipitoes Step Up stool in bathroom
- Tough Melamine plates, bowls, cutlery and drink-ware
- Holiday Starter Pack:-
- Oven glove, tea-towel, dish sponge and Jcloth, Ecover washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, all purpose cleaner, toilet cleaner, toilet roll and kitchen roll, and when staying 5 or more nights – 1 pint milk &1 bottle of wine
Situations can occur that are out of everyone’s control and for that reason, we strongly recommend Holiday Insurance
During School Holidays and our peak season (1st May to 30th September) change over day will be a Saturday with a minimum 7 night stay. Outside of these dates, short breaks are available with any arrival day.
Tenancy commences at 4pm on day of arrival and ends at 10am on day of departure. Outside the Peak Season, earlier arrivals or later departures may be possible, please ask at time of enquiry.