If you are looking for something extra special for your holiday our Manor Farmhouse will exceed all your expectations. This holiday farmhouse offers pure luxury, boasting four spacious bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms, large farmhouse kitchen/diner with Aga and a large private garden with terrace. A truly beautifully converted farm house giving you all the space you need to relax and enjoy with family or friends.
With two comfortably furnished reception rooms; one, a cosy family room with LCD flat screen TV, DVD Player and board games and the other, a more formal social room where you can relax before or after your evening meal. Both rooms have original open log fires.
Master bedroom with superking sleigh bed – one double sleigh bed – one twin with super-singles and one single bedroom
- Two large bathrooms; one with bath & shower, the other with shower only
- Two reception rooms with open log fires including kindling & logs (seasonal)
- Fully equipped farmhouse kitchen/diner with Aga plus oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher and large Smeg fridge/freezer
- Miele washer & dryer, iron & board and outside washing line, Dyson Vacuum & Handheld hoover
- Remington hairdryers in bedrooms
- LCD TV with built in DVD player
- Access to a large DVD library; every genre with all the latest releases
- Roberts Radio with integrated Ipod & CD Player
- Board games, books & puzzles
- Microfibre duvets & pillows plus The White Company bed linen and towels included and beds will be made up for you
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary & safe parking on site
- Private fenced garden and terrace with Barlow Tyrie garden dining furniture & parasol
- Large family charcoal Barbecue & utensils
- Torch, Umbrella & Binoculars
- Local OS Maps, Local Reference books and Personalised Treasure Trail around Fowey.
- Picnic Set, blanket, Cool Bag with freezer blocs and Hamper
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly – accommodating a maximum of 2 small/1 medium dog (over 12 months old) . Supplement charge of £100 per stay applies – £50 returnable if cottage ‘petiquette’ is respected.
- Dog Box included with throws, doggie-doo bags, shampoo & towel, hair brush, holiday collar, feeding mat & bowl.
- Private enclosed paddocks for you to exercise your dog off the lead
- For Babies & Children:-
- Highchair, stairgate & cot included in cottage
- Baby Dan Cot includes:-
- Padded bumper rails
- Complete with mattress pad
- Large sleep and play area for child
- 2 wheels with brakes for easy transportation
- Front storage pocket
- Handy carry bag
- Put up and take down for storage in seconds
- Cushioned rubber coffee table corners
- Tipitoes Step Up stool in bathroom
- Tough Melamine plates, bowls, cutlery and drink-ware
- Holiday Starter Pack:-
- Oven glove, tea-towel, dish sponge and Jcloth, Ecover washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, all purpose cleaner, toilet cleaner, toilet roll and kitchen roll, and when staying 5 or more nights – 1 pint milk & 1 bottle of wine
Situations can occur that are out of everyone’s control and for that reason, we strongly recommend Holiday Insurance
During School Holidays and our peak season (1st May to 30th September) change over day will be a Saturday with a minimum 7 night stay. Outside of these dates, short breaks are available with any arrival day.
Tenancy commences at 4pm on day of arrival and ends at 10am on day of departure. Outside the Peak Season, earlier arrivals or later departures may be possible, please ask at time of enquiry.