If you are looking for a hotel bedroom without the hotel, our Garden Room is for you! With access from your private entrance straight out into the gardens along with your own terraced area with garden furniture, it really is a ‘room with a view’!
The Garden Room is taken on a room only basis as it is not self catering as such but it has tea & coffee making facilities, a small fridge and crockery, glassware & cutlery.
It is ideal for couples who are touring or on walking or cycling holidays or for those looking to get away for a few nights where staying in a hotel is not the preferred option.
It has an interconnecting door through to Pond View Cottage and can be rented in conjunction, giving a third double bedroom.
The Garden Room can be your stopover or conveniently a half way house to ease your journey.
No Pets, sorry
- Master bedroom with superking bed (which can be twinned into 2 large single beds)
- Large bathroom with bath and step-over shower
- Small Fridge, Tea & Coffee making facilities, crockery, glassware, cutlery, bottle opener & tea towel
- LCD TV with built in DVD player
- Access to a large DVD library; every genre with all the latest releases
- Roberts radio and CD player
- Remington Hairdryer in bedroom
- Private terrace with garden dining furniture
- Baby Dan Cot includes:-
- Padded bumper rails
- Large sleep and play area for child
- 2 wheels with brakes for easy transportation
- Front storage pocket
- Handy carry bag
- Put up and take down for storage in seconds
- Microfibre duvets & pillows with The White Company bed linen and towels included and beds will be made up for you
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary & safe parking on site
- No smoking and no Pets
- Holiday Starter Pack:-
- Ecover toilet cleaner, Ecover washing-up liquid, dish sponge, Guest Soap and toilet roll.